Hi Everyone,
Just thought I'd update you all on the happenings in my life. Today is a Public Holiday in the U S of A ... and I had school!! Can you believe that?!
This weekend was rather busy. On Saturday I just potted around the house, testing a few of Mom & Dad's buttons .. just wanted to see how far I could push them. Then that evening, we went to a party down the road. I played "hide & seek" with another girl. I could never find her, but she always found me ~ I guess the fact that I hid in the same place each time, did not help matters!!
On Sunday we went to a pool party. I was not in the best of moods - a tad on the cranky side actually (thanks to being woken up early from my nap!). But I snapped out of it - eventually, and had fun playing & swimming with my friends.
This morning, Dad started off cutting the grass. About time too .. because it started to resemble a jungle out there. Mom wouldn't let me go play outside, I guess partly because its still pretty hot here, but I also think she thought I'd go missing in the grass!!!! He's also been busy painting their bedroom. I wasn't allowed to help unfortunately .. although it looked like it was lots of fun with all that paint in there! Ohhh the artistic creations that I could have made!!! On the one wall, Mom fauxed (fancy word huh?!) a copper colour over. It looks really pretty .. again, my artistic help was not wanted!! hmmm .. is there a hidden message here??
Anyways, Preschool was fun today, as always. We drew, and read stories, although I wasn't much in the mood to colour this morning, so my paper came home somewhat blank looking!!
I was a little on the mischievious side this afternoon, and kept locking poor Kaya in the bathroom!! hahaha .. it was rather funny
Mom is still trying to encourage me to potty train. She even made me a chart called "Paige's Potty training Chart". Each time I go potty on my Big Girl Potty, I get to put a sticker on the chart. When I have completed a whole row of stickers, I get a little surprise!!! But even though this all sounds fun, I'm still not going to the Big Girl Potty! Its just easier to go in my diaper!!
Mom will try and post a picture on my website next time. I just have not been very cooperative in posing for the camera lately!
Well, I have an hour left before its my bedtime ... got a dog to terrorize and chase in that time. So best I get going!! Chat to you all again soon
xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment