On Saturday, Mom, Dad and me went to Aunty Rose's birthday party. It was a Hawaiian Murder Mystery Theme. I'm not sure what that all meant .. I just was there to socialize and to have some cake!! We had to dress up in Hawaiian shirts. Mom had to borrow a shirt from a friend .. to put it mildly, she was quite happy that she didn't have to go buy a shirt, as she said that she looked hideous in it .. well, to be honest, I have to agree with her! Aunty Rose had a yummy ice cream cake. I helped put the candles on it .. yikes .. there were alot of them!!! And I had to help Aunty Rose blow them all out! phew!! We had alot of fun and before I knew it, Mom was taking me home because it was way past my bedtime! What a party pooper .. I could have partied all night long!
Tomorrow I start my Indoor Soccer practices. Mom and Dad bought me shin guards and a soccer ball. I was allowed to pick my own ball out, and I decided on a pink ball. Mom tried her hardest to get me to change my mind, but I was adamant that I was taking home that pink ball!!!
So watch this space for photos and updates on my soccer practices & games
xx
Monday, June 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I am just wondering why there is no picture of Mom? Dad looks Great and so do you.
Winona
Post a Comment