Today Mom finally broke down and bought me a small pool that I can splash around in!! I couldn't wait to get home and to try it out!! Its great to have something to help cool us down. I was pretending to be Ariel, Little Mermaid!!!!
How neat!!! A new pool! It looks so inviting and refreshing....I wish I could be there to go swimming with you. WOW!!! You got to climb on the firetruck! That is way too cool! You got to help hold the fire hose...was it heavy? Too bad Dad wasn't there or you could have given him a good hosing off!!! Tee! HEE! Talk to you later...tell Mom and Dad hello. Love, Auntie Linda
2 comments:
keep cool in the pool!!
Paige,
How neat!!! A new pool! It looks so inviting and refreshing....I wish I could be there to go swimming with you. WOW!!! You got to climb on the firetruck! That is way too cool! You got to help hold the fire hose...was it heavy? Too bad Dad wasn't there or you could have given him a good hosing off!!! Tee! HEE! Talk to you later...tell Mom and Dad hello. Love, Auntie Linda
Post a Comment