On Friday afternoon I had a fever that lingered for over 24 hours. Other than this fever, I was feeling fine, and life continued normally for me, although I was stuck at home. I tried convincing Mom that I was fine and that we should go out, but that did not work well!!
Then on Saturday I started with a stuffy nose and a head cold. Surprisingly enough I was in a good mood all day long, which Mom was rather thankful for!! I was a little upset, because I had to miss my first T-Ball game of the new season!!
Mom had an early start to the day. At 6:30 she was down the road where they were having a Yard Sale for the MOMS Club. She was home by 7:30am, so that Dad could go to work. The day was spent indoors and Mom and I watched the movie "Happy Feet". A good "girly day" as I made Mom play princesses with me!!
Sunday morning came round, and I still had an icky nose and by now was getting a little sick & tired of being sick. So I became increasingly more cranky for poor Mom. Then to top it off Dad had to work all day again, so there was no rest for Mom. She was very happy when Dad eventually came home, and made a quick escape to the shops to "get a few things". She, however, was gone for a long time .. turns out that she took her time as she just needed "to get out!"
This morning I woke up to a delightfull cough and of course a runny nose. This did not sit well with me, especially after Mom told me that I would not be seeing friends today, and that I'll be missing T-Ball practise tonight. So I've been giving Mom a run for her money since 6:30am .. so it will no doubt, be another loong day!!! Hopefully for both Mom and I, I am over the worst of this cold and that I'll be better soon!!
So Mom has had the pleasure of being stuck at home all weekend with a sick and sometimes cranky kid, and then in the evenings, has had the "joy" of dealing with a tired and cranky husband!! No wonder that big bottle of wine was opened pretty quickly on Saturday night!!!! hehehe
Here are a few pictures of the "Song and Movement" Class that we did with the MOMS Club. It was alot of fun!!
Dancing to "Do the Hokey Pokey"
Drumming
Dancing with streamers





1 comment:
Wow that was a long weeked uggggggghhhhhhhh.... Hope you are well and playing T ball. I think we need some more pics of you with Mon and Dad
Winona
Post a Comment