First, we had a little Thanksgiving Party at school. Mom and Tina came to help out. We made a "Friendship Fruit Salad" together, and then made little turkeys out of pine cones. Later on, the other Mommys and Daddys came, and we sang 3 Thanksgibving songs for them.
Making our Friendship Fruit Salad
Doing our Thanksgiving Performance
After school, Mom and I went home. Mom was hoping that I would have a little nap, but I was way too excited for that nonsense!!
At 4pm we left to fetch Daddy from work and then we went to the airport to fetch Granny!! She is flying on a big airplane all the way from South Africa!! After what felt like forever, Granny finally came through the doors! I ran up to her and gave her a BIG hug! I really have missed my Granny and am very Happy to see her again.
I chatted to her all the way home from the airport, then some more at home. Tried delaying my bedtime a bit, but that didn't work too well! Oh well .... will have to wait till the morning, but Mommy has told me that if Granny's door is closed, then I can't go in and wake her up!!! ugghhh .. thats no fun!!





No comments:
Post a Comment