I dashed outside and looked for my eggs! That silly Easter Bunny put them in the trees, in Mom's plants ...
I found one!!!
My basket full of eggs
After my hunt, we went back inside to count out my eggs .... and there on the kitchen table was a little basket of goodies for me!!!! I got a chocolate bunny, a Barbie Mariposa
DVD and doll, and Tinkerbell flip flops!!!
"Barbie Mariposa movie!!!!!!!!!!!!"
We went to church this morning, where me and my friend Ashlee did an Easter Egg Hunt. Then Mom took me to a Kid's Class, where I drew, played games with some other kids, while Mom and Dad attended Church Service.
Paige and Ashlee at the CrossWalk Church Egg Hunt
This afternoon we headed over to Aunty Kim & Uncle Daryl's house. We had a great time there. I was spoilt by Aunty Kim & Uncle Daryl and got a pretty Easter bag with stickers, Silly Putty and an Easter Bunny chocolate!!!!
Me and Uncle daryl reading my Easter card!!
Aunty Kim dishing me up some dessert
Me and Uncle Cody showing off our dirty feet
Daddy with Tia (and baby)





1 comment:
Hi poppet,
Happy Easter!! From all the recent blogs YOU have not had a shortfall in eggs. I think you will have to go to curves with MoM for a few workouts!!!!
As MoM may understand Uncle Artie and I were a little surprised...... but am sure MoM had a reason..... and she can tell me all when I phone!!! As you know Grannies curiosity gets the better of her.
Hope you will talk to me tonight!!!! Right monkey I am going to do some housework. Will call you tonight!!
Lotsa hugs, kisses and love Gran
Post a Comment