Monday, July 28, 2008

It's a ....!!

Last Tuesday, Mom and Dad went to the doctor, to check up on how the baby is doing. I didn't go with, but instead went to my friend Lexi's house. We had alot of fun together. Mom and Tina always say that we love each other like sisters, but also fight like sisters .. I guess there is some truth in that, but at the end of the day, Lexi is one of my bestest friends!!
Anyways, Mom and Dad saw 2 doctors .. first they listened to the baby's heart beat .. everything sounded just fine the doctor said. Then they saw another doctor who took pictures of the baby. We got a few pictures of it's hands, and legs, its face and spine etc. They also found out if it was a boy or girl!!




Afterwards, Mom fetched me from Lexi's house, and headed home quickly, before swim lessons. Dad was on his way down to Tuscon, so Mom got him on the phone and dad told me that I was going to have a baby BROTHER!! I was really happy and excited to hear that. I think having a little brother will be fun (at least he won't play with my princeses). Mom says that I'll have to share my train set and cars with him though ... I guess I can manage that!!

Mom's friend Mary (Anthony & Emily's mom) has given us Anthony's bedding set from when he was a baby. Its really cute with lots of stars, trains, cars, boats and airplanes on it. Mom's hoping that oneday soon, dad will get round to painting the room so that we can get the room ready for the baby. Mom said I can help too!!

No comments: