Thursday, August 09, 2007

Getting ready for school

Yesterday, my friend Trevor's Grandma came to talk to the Mom in our MOMS Club, about getting us ready for school. She was really fun, and read us the story "Brown Bear, Brown Bear what do you see". Then we sang "The wheels on the Bus" song together


"The wheels on the bus go round and round ... "

Today we went to my new Preschool to meet my teacher, Ms Krysten and the assistant Herlinda. I'm in the same class with my 2 bestest friends, Lexi and Emma. I also know 2 other girls from the MOMS Club. The classroom looks really fun and I think we are going to have a great time together at school. There are so many things to do at school .. there is a play area with a kitchen, a shopping cart with lots of "food", doll strollers, cars, a chalk board, a painting area, story mat, books, blocks ... phew!! There is also a fish tank with lots of pretty fish. I have my own little cubby where I can put my backpack.

I'm going to be going to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays for 3 hours .. and I'm very excited to start!!!! And I think Mom is excited too!! :)

Anyways, off to play .. chat later

Love,

Paigie xx

No comments: