Thursday, August 16, 2007

Teatime

This afternoon I had a little tea party for a few of my "friends". Mom gave us some cookies, which shared with my friends. But they didn't want to eat them, so I had quite a few. I was a pretty good host and made sure my guests had enough to drink. Mom had to put a stop to me serving water, as I was making a little bit of a mess!!! But none the less, I had lots of fun.
Mom took a little video clip of my teaparty .. lets hope she can figure out how to attach it to my blog. .. still trying to attach the video clip. Will post once I've figured it out.

We are having a Dust Storm at the moment .. with some rain!! The dust storms aren't nice. Its a huge wall of dust that blows over the valley plus with rain .. everything gets dirty outside .. which means I can't play on my playset until Mom cleans it off!! ugghhhh
Kaya doesn't like the Thunder, so he's busy sitting behind the couch, shaking.

No comments: